November 20, 2011

weekend in Berlin

After these stressful weeks I spent my weekend in Berlin. 4 friends of mine and I went to a concert of Boyce Avenue & Tyler Ward. WHAT AN AWESOME NIGHT!!! Omg I've never seen something so amazing! It was the best concert ever. It was an incredible atmosphere. If you dont know them make sure you check them out (Boyce Avenue & Tyler Ward). Here are some impressions (sorry for the quality).If you've got any questions just ask (:

the photos are made by a good friend of mine, she had a meet and greet with Tyler, I've never seen such a happy girl

8 comments:

  1. amazing picts! :)
    check out mine if you have a chance dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BERLIN ist so schön- we loooove :Dxx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. last time i checked it was me :p
    thanks so much for the follow!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. schreib mir ne email ;)
    Hier findest du meine adresse !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke fürs Verfolgen! Ic liebe Boyce avenue! Bin letztens erst durch zufall auf youtube darauf gestoßen! Einfach toll!
    Deswegen hast du jetzt einen Leser mehr!

    http://yourloveandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGG BOYCE AVENUE! They are one of my favorite Youtubestars <3
    You're so lucky to see them in real ^^

    xx

    ReplyDelete